Sunday, April 09, 2006

Worst Etiquette of Marketing And Life

Since my last post was what I consider one of the "Don'ts" or "Bad Etiquettes" of Internet Marketng. This ranks even lower on my scale than a marketer that you buy something from and can't get in touch with.

I've seen this several times but never before as blatant as what I saw in one of the Affiliate Forums for a very large and very popular affiliate program.

A lady wrote in the forum asking a very simple but sincere question about how and where she could place links. The first respondant tried to be helpful and give some helpful information.

The second person?? to respond only used the space to show his stupidity by telling the lady that she didn't know enough about the business and shouldn't even try to be in it. He stated that she didn't know anything about html and would never suceed.

Oh how nice it must have been to be born with all of this knowledge. I'm very greatful that I haven't run into any of his kind during my learning process.

Enough said.

C. Oxford

No comments: