Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"Big Willie" - Priceless

I left the house this morning alone and headed for Best Buy to purchase the camcorder and camera. Enough said about that.

My mind wandered to grits and eggs so I headed to "Old Mill Grill" to get some breakfast.

While enjoying my breakfast, this tall thin black gentleman (?) and attractive, neat black female got up to leave the restaurant.

As he walked past the female with his newspaper under his arm and went out the door, I noted the back of his tee shirt which read "BIG WILLIE"

As the female stopped at the register and paid I, thought to myself.

Whatever free!!!
Breakfast free!!!
Being able to wear a BIG WILLIE t-shirt PRICELESS !!!!!

Camcorder free???


C. Oxford
GetawayCrafts

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

Hey there Charles,
Long time no talk. Yes I've been naughty but I'm back. It's taken me a while to figure out my film editor thing, and....just when I got it down I had to install the upgrade and am learning to use this new one as well.
I think I know that guy! or... at least I know his brother Long Schlong.

I've posted my first live newscast. It's not brilliant but it can only get better. I've been having a lot of fun with it now that I know what I'm doing. The next one, I hope, will include commercials as well. It takes some time to shoot because I am the entire crew but ts been a riot coming up with ideas.
I tried to e-mail you but came back with...fatal error. OMG! Shoot me another so I have a good address.
JB

jbwritergirl said...

Where you at?
JB